Tuesday 17 July 2012

Fine Jewelley

So my Summer 2012 obsession is delicate jewellery. In complete contrast to last year, with my cuff's and YSL arty ring, which i wore out!, I'm now all about the finer things in life (quite literally!)

BijouxBar by Vivien Frank is a collection of fine pieces created by the beautiful Swiss designer. My recommendations:

  • Tiny gold initial necklace (which I've just ordered stamped with an N in dedication to the new beau)
  • Cutest gold feather charm bracelet - red
  • Essential pure silver triple wrap bracelet
Available from the Boticca website, the jewellery is both beautiful and reasonably priced. Gold star jewellery, which I'll be proudly showing off on the beaches of Egypt in 3 weeks time :-)


Tiny gold initial necklace £41.00
Cutest gold feather charm bracelet - red £15.50
Essential pure silver triple wrap bracelet £108.50


No comments:

Post a Comment